The business marketplace is a fierce frontier that requires advice from attorneys who offer a competitive advantage that helps you protect your business and livelihood while still allowing your business to be fiscally responsible, both in the short term and for the life of your business.
We have provided clients at all stages of their business cycle with a balance of legal, business, operational, and financial strategies through our model of “out sourced in-house counsel”. This mixture of strategies allows the business to grow organically which keeps the business and its management from burning out or growing without the proper support structure.
Our firm has the experience and knowledge necessary to assist our clients at each stage of their life-cycle, whether that be pre-formation and formation, entering a new product or service space, seeking funding for growth, or exiting the business by selling, dissolution, or planning to pass to key employees or family. Below are just a few examples of the services we provide our clients at these stages.
- Entity choice;
- Drafting corporate documents;
- Women or minority owned business advice;
- Filing with state agencies.
Entering a new product or service space:
- Advice on regulations that impact the new space;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts that become necessary by the new products.
Seeking new funding
- Advice on best entity choice for seeking funding;
- Advice on laws and regulations relating to seeking equity funding;
- Prepare the private placement memorandum.
Exiting the business:
- Advice on options for exiting the business;
- Advice on strategies to facilitate the transfer of the business;
- Advice on the laws, regulation, and process of dissolving and winding up the business.
We believe that our holistic approach is essential to our clients at every stage of their life-cycle.